Write for Connections Small Business Journal
Are you passionate about small business, entrepreneurship, social media, and marketing? Do you want to share your knowledge and expertise with people from all over the world?
Connections Small Business Journal is the best place to do that. Write for us and gain great exposure in the process.
– Receive a dedicated contributor profile with Connections Small Business Journal (CSBJ)
– Promote your blog/website (nofollow links) and 3 of your social media accounts (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)
– Get noticed in this growing small business community
– Articles should be written in English, proofread for spelling, grammatical, and formating errors
– Articles should be at least 800 words
– Article topics must be relevant to small business and entrepreneurship
– All content must be original and never before published
– Each submission should include one or more images (at least 600 widths,) and should include a caption indicating attribution (photo credit information)
– Articles should only include links that are directly related to your topic
– Write at least 2 articles per month and become a featured CSBJ contributor
What we need from you
– Your full name
– A brief bio, that will serve as your author profile, indicating who you are and what you do
– A link to your blog/website (rich anchor text links are not allowed)
– Your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.)
All submissions should be sent via e-mail to connectionssbj at gmail.com. We reserve the right to decline any submission that promotes questionable material including, but not limited to, the following: warez, sexual content, criminal activities, political, racist or hate websites.
We will notify you within 1 week if your article is accepted, and will provide you with an expected publication date.